- in Mandala 1 comprises 191 hymns. Hymn 1.1 is addressed to Agni, and his name is the first word of the Rigveda.
- The end of the period is commonly estimated to have occurred about 500 BCE.
- The Vedas are the oldest available scriptures of Hinduism
- The earliest history of the Aryans in India is called the Rigvedic Period (1700-1000 BC)
- the more ancient Vedic Sanskrit (assumed to have been spoken from approximately 1500-200 B.C.) and Classical Sanskrit (approximately 500 B.C.- 1000 A.D.).
- Vedic Sanskrit literature developed first in an oral form.
- The Rig-veda is the oldest, consisting primarily of religious hymns; the Sama-veda is the veda of chants, the Yajur-veda the veda of prayers; finally, the Atharva-veda contains the lore of the Atharvans. From 600 BC, in the classical period of Iron Age Ancient India, Vedic Sanskrit gave way to Classical Sanskrit as defined by the grammar of Panini.
- Based on philological and linguistic evidence, the Rigveda was composed roughly between 1700�1100 BC.
- the Sapta Sindhu region (a land of seven great rivers) which is the region around present-day Punjab, putting it among the world's oldest religious texts in continued use, as well as among the oldest texts of any language.
- The chief gods of the Rigveda are Indra, Agni, and Soma.
Jobs by qualification
Jobs by sectore
Jobs by State
- Andhra Pradesh
- Andman & Nicobar
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmi
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Result & Answer-key
- State level Govt. Exams -Result/Answer key
- Union Territories- Result/Answer key
- SSC -Result/Answer key
- Bank/LIC/FINACE Result/Answer key
- PSU COMPANIES Result/shortlisted for interview
- RRB/RRC/METRO - Result/Answer key
- BSF/ITBP/ArmyNavy/Air-force etc.- Result/Answer key
- India level commen orgnizations -Result/Answer key
Admit card/Notification/Application status
- SELECT YOUR STATE FOR Admit card/Notice/Application states
- Union Territories- Admit card/Notification/Application status
- SSC ALL REGION ADMIT CARD/NOTICE/APPLICATION STATUS
- RRC/RRB/METRO-ADMIT CARD/NOTICE/APPLICATION STATUS
- BANK & FINANCE - ADMIT CARD/NOTICE
- PSU COMPANIES- ADMIT CARD/NOTICE/APPLICATION STATUS
- BSF/ITBP/ArmyNavy/Air-force etc. -ADMIT CARD/NOTICE/APPLICATION STATUS
Tagged with: INDIAN HISTORY
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 - 450 Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU) Recruitment 2015 - 206 Junior Clerk, Workshop Attendant and other posts
- NSIC Recruitment 2015 - Apply online for 31 Managers posts
- Allahabad UP gramin bank (AGB) Recruitment 2015 - 113 Officer Scale-I
- Ammunition factory khadki recruitment 2015 - Apply online for 273 Semiskilled Tradesman
- NRHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2015 - 117 Specialist Medical officer:
- Central Excise Recruitment 2015 - 16 Tax Assistant and Stenographer posts
- HAL Recruitment 2015 - 10 Assistant Engineer, Scientific and Assistant officer posts
- NPCI Recruitment 2015 - Apply online for Assistant Manager post
- NHPC Recruitment 2015 - Apply online for 125 Engineer and officer posts
- NIV Recruitment 2015 - Apply online for 32 LDC, MTS and other posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015 - Apply online for 21 Upper and lower division clerk
- Agriculture Department, Bihar Recruitment 2015 - Apply online 296 Deputy Director, Assistant Director and Research officer posts
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 - Apply online for 2426 Postman/Mail Guard and MTS posts
- IVRI Recruitment 2015 - 103 skilled Support Staff posts
- SKIMS Recruitment 2015 - 230 Junior Store clerk, Nursing Aids, Technician and other
- BMRCL Recruitment 2015 - 69 Assistant Engineer and other posts
- WBSHFWS Recruitment 2015 - Apply online for 488 ANM posts
- Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) Recruitment 2015 - 1298 Assistant Professor Posts
- WBHRD Recruitment 2015 - Apply online for 397 Tutor & Demonstrator Posts
- UPSC Recruitment 2015 - 62 various posts under AdVt. 02/2015
- SSC Recruitment 2014 - Constable (GD) in CAPF and Rifleman in Assam Rifles 2015
- Naval dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2015 - Apply online for 264 Boats crew Lascar and Fireman Posts
- IHBT Recruitment 2015 - 03 Technical Assistant and officer posts
- KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Exam 2014 – Apply Online for 440 Posts:
- PPSC Recruitment 2015 - 118 Civil Judge Posts
- Miranda house, college for women - 37 Assistant Professor posts
- ITBP Recruitment 2015 - 511 Head constable and Constable posts
- CLICK HERE FOR JOBS
WHY JOIN LIVELATEST.IN
1. LIVELATEST ALWAYS SEND OFFICIAL VERIFIED NOTIFICATION SINCE OCTOBER 2014.
2. LIVELATEST SEND FASTEST INFORMATION AS SOON AS UPDATE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
3. LIVELATEST IS NEVER SEND SPAM/RUMORS OR TOO MUCH NOTIFICATION.
4. WE RESOLVE USER’S QUERY WITHIN 24 HOURS.
5. WE PROVIDE EASY NAVIGATION SO YOU GET ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION IN FIVE SECOND.