- in Mandala 1 comprises 191 hymns. Hymn 1.1 is addressed to Agni, and his name is the first word of the Rigveda.
- The end of the period is commonly estimated to have occurred about 500 BCE.
- The Vedas are the oldest available scriptures of Hinduism
- The earliest history of the Aryans in India is called the Rigvedic Period (1700-1000 BC)
- the more ancient Vedic Sanskrit (assumed to have been spoken from approximately 1500-200 B.C.) and Classical Sanskrit (approximately 500 B.C.- 1000 A.D.).
- Vedic Sanskrit literature developed first in an oral form.
- The Rig-veda is the oldest, consisting primarily of religious hymns; the Sama-veda is the veda of chants, the Yajur-veda the veda of prayers; finally, the Atharva-veda contains the lore of the Atharvans. From 600 BC, in the classical period of Iron Age Ancient India, Vedic Sanskrit gave way to Classical Sanskrit as defined by the grammar of Panini.
- Based on philological and linguistic evidence, the Rigveda was composed roughly between 1700�1100 BC.
- the Sapta Sindhu region (a land of seven great rivers) which is the region around present-day Punjab, putting it among the world's oldest religious texts in continued use, as well as among the oldest texts of any language.
- The chief gods of the Rigveda are Indra, Agni, and Soma.
Jobs by qualification
Jobs by sectore
Jobs by State
- Andhra Pradesh
- Andman & Nicobar
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmi
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Result & Answer-key
- State level Govt. Exams -Result/Answer key
- Union Territories- Result/Answer key
- SSC -Result/Answer key
- Bank/LIC/FINACE Result/Answer key
- PSU COMPANIES Result/shortlisted for interview
- RRB/RRC/METRO - Result/Answer key
- BSF/ITBP/ArmyNavy/Air-force etc.- Result/Answer key
- India level commen orgnizations -Result/Answer key
Admit card/Notification/Application status
- SELECT YOUR STATE FOR Admit card/Notice/Application states
- Union Territories- Admit card/Notification/Application status
- SSC ALL REGION ADMIT CARD/NOTICE/APPLICATION STATUS
- RRC/RRB/METRO-ADMIT CARD/NOTICE/APPLICATION STATUS
- BANK & FINANCE - ADMIT CARD/NOTICE
- PSU COMPANIES- ADMIT CARD/NOTICE/APPLICATION STATUS
- BSF/ITBP/ArmyNavy/Air-force etc. -ADMIT CARD/NOTICE/APPLICATION STATUS
Tagged with: INDIAN HISTORY
- Steel Authority of India (SAIL) 2015 - 132 Technician Trainee vacancies
- Apply online for Bank of Maharashtra Company secretory vacancy 2014
- Sport Authority of Goa (SAG) Recruitment 2014 - 19 Engineers, Assistant, supervisors and other posts
- Kaveri Grameena Bank Vacancies 2014 - 373 officer scale and office assistant
- CBSC Recruitment 2014 - 20 Accountant officer and other vacancies
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Recruitment 2014 - 24 Peon-cum-house keeper vacancies for J&K
- Heavy Water Board (HWB) Recruitment 2014 - 167 Various posts under category - 1 & 2 trainee
- Andra pradesh (AP) postal circle Recruitment 2014 - 105 Sport quota vacancies
- RICEM Recruitment 2014 - 613 manager and Banking Assistant & vacancies
- PGCIL Recruitment 2014 - 289 Field engineer and supervisor vacancies
- DENA BANK Recruitment 2014 - 05 faculty RSETI posts:
- OSMCL Recruitment 2014 - 19 managers posts
- INDIAN ARMY Recruitment 2014 - 437 havildar from Arts and science stream
- WBSEDCL Recruitment 2014 - 123 various posts
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank (MBGB) Recruitment - apply online for 376 Office Assistant, Officer scal-1,2 3 posts
- CSIR - IMMT Recruitment 2014 - 26 Scientist Vacancie
- PGIMER Recruitment 2014 - 598 Group B and C posts on Regular basis posts
- Lal bahadur shastri National Academy of administration (LBSNAA) Recruitment - 5 Professor's and public relation officer
- UKPSC High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2014 - 64 Assistant Review officer, Typist, Translator, Assistant Librarian posts
- HPPSC RECRUITMENT 2014 - 15 Civil judge (junior division)
- CLICK HERE FOR JOBS
WHY JOIN LIVELATEST.IN
1. LIVELATEST ALWAYS SEND OFFICIAL WEBSITES VERIFIED NOTIFICATION
2. LIVELATEST IS NEW BUT SEND FASTEST INFORMATION AS SOON AS UPDATE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE
3. LIVELATEST IS NEVER SEND SPAM/RUMORS OR TOO MUCH NOTIFICATION
4. WE RESOLVE USER’S QUERY WITHIN 24 HOURS
5. WE PROVIDE EASY NAVIGATION SO YOU GET ALL REQUIRED INFORMATION IN FIVE SECOND
Hi Friend follow us on Twitter or Facebook and Get fastest Notification.