SBI Recruitment 2016 - Probationary officer (P.O) vacancy details:
Advertisement No: CRPD/PO/2016-17/02
Total Number of vacancies: 2200
Name of the posts: Probationary Officers (P.O)
Last date: 24 May 2016
Method of Apply: Online
Posts details by Category:
- New vacancies: 2200 posts (ST-231, SC-351, OBC-590, General: 1028) [OH-20, VI-20, HI-20]
- Backlog Vacancies: 168 Posts (ST-79, SC-47, OBC-142)
General (PWD): 07
OBC (PWD): 07
ST/SC (PWD): No Restriction
Educational qualification: SBI PO applied candidates should have degree of Graduation in any discipline or Final years/Semester appears candidates are eligible, Final years appear candidates result should declare before 31-08-2016.
Age Limit: As on 01-04-2016 candidates age must have between 21 and 30 years, Relaxation in upper age as 05 years for ST/SC, 03 years for OBC, PWD candidates as 15 years for ST/SC PWD, 13 years for OBC PWD and 10 years for General PWD candidates however EX- serviceman will get 05 years upper age limit.
Application fee: General/OBC candidates need to pay Rs 600 rupee and 100 rupee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection process: SBI for PO vacancy select based on Preliminary Exam + Main Exam + Descriptive test GD & Personal Interview.
Pattern of selection: Pre Exam of 100 marks Objective test the test will 1 hour consisting of 3 Section as fellows, 100 marks pre examination will composition for 1 hour.
- English Language: 30 marks of 30 Questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 35 marks of 30 Questions
- Reasoning Ability: 35 marks of 35 questions
Note - Both of Main exam and Descriptive type test will conduct by online mode candidates are needed to type their answer in descriptive test. Main exam objective test will consists of 4 sections in 02 hours with 50 marks each section (Total 200 Marks)
How to apply: SBI for the posts of Probationary officer (PO) applications invite by online from official website of www.sbi.co.in from 04-05-2016 to 24-05-2016.
General Instructions to Apply Online:
01. Before Starting SBI P.O applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
02. Go to official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the section of ‘Careers with us’.
03. Fill in your personal/ educational and other details and submit
04. Now you will get registration number and password witch be generated by the system.
05. Applicator should note down the registration number and password.
06. In second process after submission of online application form proceed to Fee Payment.
07. Application/Exam fee will accept by online by using credit card/ Debit card or pay offline method through printed challan form.
08. Take print out of the application form and fee receipt/ e-receipt should be retained with the candidate for future reference.
SBI PO - Apply online Starting date: 04-05-2016
SBI PO - Last date of submission online: 24-05-2016
SBI PO - Pre Exam Call letter: 14-06-2016
SBI PO - Pre online Examination: 02, 03, 09 and 10-07-2016
SBI PO - Pre Exam Result will published: 18-07-2016
SBI PO - Main Exam call letter: 21-07-2016
SBI PO - Main Exam shedule: 21-07-2016
SBI PO - Main Exam Result diclare: 16-08-2016
SBI PO - Interview Call letter: 22-08-2016
SBI PO - Group Discussion and Interview: 01-09-2016
SBI PO - Final Result Diclare: 30-09-2016
Click here for SBI PO Official Recruitment advt In English
Click here for SBI PO Official Recruitment advt In Hindi
Apply online - http://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html