BPSC Recruitment 2017 - Apply online for 18 Principal - Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invite online (www.bpsc.bih.nic.in) applications to fill 18 vacancies of Principal in in Government Polytechnic/ Rajkiya Mahila Polytechnic college. Interested eligible candidates who are seeking job in Bihar government may apply before 21-07-2017 and other details of employment notification such as eligible criteria/ selection process/ age limit and other details given below.
BPSC Recruitment 2017 - Principal Vacancies, www.bpsc.bih.nic.inAdvertisement No: 32/2017
Total Number of Vacancies: 18
Name of the Post: Principal
Job Location: Bihar
Last date: 21 July 2017
Process of apply: Offline
Vacancy details by Categories:
01 UR/General: 08
02. SC: 04
03. SBC: 03
04. BC: 02
05. BC (Female): 01
Salary/ Pay scale: Pay Rs 37400 - 67000 + AGP Rs 10000
- Principal - Candidates should have Bachelor's and Master's degree in Appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology or Master's Level and PhD or equivalent in appropriate discipline in Engineering/ Technology.
Selection Process: Bihar PSC will be selected candidates basis on Pre Exam + Main Exam + Interview
Application fee: Rs 75 for Bihar State, Rs 150 for General candidates and out of Bihar state candidates through Bank Draft.
How to apply: Bihar Public Service Commission applications invite in prescribed format by download form official website of www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/Application.htm send to "Joint Secretary-Cum-examination Controller Bihar Public Service Commission 15 Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Baily Road) Patna-800001.
Last date of Receipt Application: 21-07-2017
Download Application form
BPSC Recruitment 2017 - Apply for 1171 Assistant Professor (Medical) Vacancies - Bihar public service commission recently released a recruitment notification to fill 1171 vacancies of Assistant Professor for Medical Colleges & Hospitals under Health Department Government of Bihar. Interested eligible candidates who are searching jobs in Bihar may send their prescribed format application before 31-05-2017. BPSC employment notification more details like age limit/ written examination syllabus/ educational qualification/ selection process/ how to apply etc details given below.
BPSC Recruitment 2017 - Assistant Professor Vacancies, www.bpsc.bih.nic.inAdvertisement No: 07/2017 to 31/2017
Total Number of posts: 1171
Name of the post: Assistant Professor
Job Location: Bihar
Last date: 31 May 2017
Process of apply: Offline
Vacancy details by Department
01. Anatomy Department: 65
02. Physiology: 22
03. Biochemistry: 52
04. Pharmacology: 50
05. Microbiology: 42
06. pathology: 60
07. P.S.N: 49
08. FMT: 45
09. Drug: 65
10. TB and Chest: 58
11. Skin and Rati rog: 56
12. Surgery: 55
13. Pediatricians: 60
14. Gynecologist & Obstetrician: 74
15. PMR: 39
16. Eye Specialist: 39
17. Radiology: 60
18. Nisechan: 78
20. Neurosurgery: 14
21. Cardiologist (Super Specialist): 17
22. Orthopedic: 36
23. ENT: 46
24. Necrology (Super Specialist): 18
Salary details: Pay scale Rs 15600 - 39100 + GP Rs 6600
Age Limit as on 01-06-2016: Maximum 45 years for UR/General, 48 years for BC/SBC, Female candidates for UR/BC/SBC, ST/SC and 50 years for ST/SC of Bihar State candidate.
- Assistant Professor - Candidates should have PG degree of Diploma in Medical (MD/MS) in above given relevant specialty and registered with medical council..
Application fee: Rs.150 rupee for General/OBC and Rs.75 for ST/SC candidates though challan in SBI Account No: 31650243410
How to apply: Bihar public service commission for Assistant Professor applications in prescribed format which may be download from official website www.bpsc.bin.nic.in >> fill required details >> affix recent passport size photograph >> super scribed name of the post and send to "Additional Secretary cum Controller of Examination Bihar Public Service Commission 15 Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Bailey Road) Patna - 8000001 Bihar".
Step by Step guide to apply online:
01. Read and Understand full official notification before starting apply online
02. Visit official website www.bpsc.bin.nic.in
03. candidates should have a active emial id, Mobile Number of for get User name and Password
04. scan passport size photograph for uploading purpose
04. Fill personal and educational qualification and submit
05. Download challan pay fee in bank after 24 hours from submit application
06. Login and final submit before last date
07. General printout for further use.
BPSC Recruitment Important dates
BPSC - Last date of Receipt Application form: 31-05-2017
BPSC Assistant Professor Detail official Notification
Download Challan and Application form