Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) Government of India has recently released a recruitment notification to fill various vacancies of Fund Manager, Assistant fund Manager, Manager (Accounts and Administration), Assistant manager and Executive officer. Interested eligible candidates may send their CV in prescribed format by email before 30 December2015. MSDE employment notification more details like age limit/ eligible criteria/ selection process/ how to apply/ application fee and other details given below.
MSDE Recruitment 2015 - Manager, Executive officer, Accounts and other vacancy details:
Total Number of posts: 05
Job Location: Delhi
Last date: 30 December 2015
Process of apply: by Email
Name of the post:
01. Fund Manager
02. Assistant fund Manager
03. Manager (Accounts and Administration)
04. Assistant Manager (Accounts and Administration)
05. Executive officer
- Fund Manager - MBA in Marketing or finance with 55% marks with 10 -15 years experience.
- Assistant Fund Manager - MBA in Marketing or Finance with 55% marks and 4 - 6 years experience.
- Manager (Accounts and Administration) - CA with 10 - 15 years experience.
- Assistant Manager - CA with 4 - 6 years experience
- Executive Officer - LLB with 55% marks and 4 - 6 years experience.
Selection process: Candidates will be select basis on interview for 1 year contract basis.
How to apply: Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship invite prescribed format applications (CV) by email or by Post before 30-12-2015 the candidates apply though email to "bkray[at]nic.in or send application form to "DR, B.K Ray, Deputy Secretary of the Government of India, Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship 2nd Floor, Shivaji Stadium annexe Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg New Delhi - 110001".
MSDE - Last date of receipt application: 30 December 2015
Detail official Notification - http://www.msde.gov.in/assets/images/announcements/Advt%20for%20recruitment%20in%20NSDF.pdf